What you may need:
- A career consultation which includes a skills, experience and motivation assessment
- A consultant who is able to construct a personalised job search strategy and will support you with looking for jobs
- Childcare advice to ensure you can support your family and have a career (if appropriate)
- Executive CV coaching to support you with ensuring that your CV reflects your unique competencies and achievements to secure the interview
- Executive interview coaching to support you with presenting the best version of you to employers
- Support in creating and maintaining a network to access the hidden job market and increase your chances of finding the right job for you
- Access to ongoing support via email/phone or Skype for one year (Level 6 qualified career consultant)testimonials.
"Kirti, could I recommend you to three/four of my friends? You have been brilliant. I feel I am now more aware of different career options."
Please submit your CV if you have one and a brief note explaining how Career Inspiration can help you.