What you may need:
- A career consultation which includes a skills, experience and motivation assessment – is teaching right for you?
- Executive CV coaching to support you with ensuring that your CV reflects your unique competencies and achievements to land the interview
- Executive interview coaching to support you with presenting the best version of you to employers
- An executive Linkedin Profile which reflects you and encourages recruiters to contact you
- A coach who is able to construct a personalised job search strategy and will support you with looking for jobs
- Access to ongoing support via email/phone or Skype for one year (Level 6 qualified career consultant)
- Childcare advice to ensure you can support your family and have a career (if appropriate)
"Kirti, could I recommend you to three/four of my friends? You have been brilliant. I feel I am now more aware of different career options."
Please submit your CV if you have one and a brief note explaining how Career Inspiration can help you.