Newly Qualified Teachers
What you may need:
- A career consultation which includes a skills, experience and motivation assessment – is teaching right for you
- A coach who is able to construct a personalised job search strategy and will support you with looking for jobs
- A master Letter of Application demonstrating the standard requirements for OFSTED , your teaching style, achievements and what you can bring to a school or college
- A mock interview to ensure that you are able to articulate relevant skills and experience to the teaching role in a confident and engaging manner. This includes a review of your lesson observation preparation.
- A professional CV which reflects you and what employers are looking for
- Support in creating and maintaining a network to access the hidden job market and increase your chances of finding the right job for you
- Access to ongoing support via email/phone or Skype for one year (Level 6 qualified career consultant)
- Childcare advice to ensure you can support your family and have a career (if appropriate)
"Kirti, could I recommend you to three/four of my friends? You have been brilliant. I feel I am now more aware of different career options."
Please submit your CV if you have one and a brief note explaining how Career Inspiration can help you.