Whilst emotional support is important when having to make redundancies, practical support is what will make a real difference to your employees working lives.
This is what I want to help with by offering group workshops, which are tailored to the organisation’s needs.
To give you an idea of what your employees may need, I have included some common questions under my headline workshops which clients of mine have wanted answers to. This isn’t a restrictive list and I can add, remove and amend, according to what your organisation needs.
Practical Job-Search Support
- How do I use a job-search engine?
- How do I use job-boards?
- How do I get the most out of networking?
- What are the specialist job sites for my industry?
- How do I write a Linkedin profile so that it stands out?
- How do I manage relationships with employers?
- How do I manage relationships with recruiters?
Getting the most out of your CV
- Why is writing a CV important?
- When should a CV be used?
- What layout should I use for my situation?
- Who should a CV be written for?
- What should a CV include?
- How do I demonstrate transferable skills?
- Should I be using CV templates?
- How do I write my CV so that it stands out?
How to interview to get the job offer
- What are the different types of interviews?
- What research do I need to do for interviews and how do I demonstrate this to employers?
- How do I prepare for a telephone interview?
- How to answer competency based interview questions?
- How to answer strength based interview questions?
- How to answer behavioural interview questions?
- How to ask the right questions at the end of the interview?
- How to interview so it feels like a two-way conversation?
- How to confidently interview via video?
Please get in touch with what your employees need and I can send a proposal with a price. If you’re not sure, contact me on 01604 372301 and we can work out what will be best to support your employees.
Please note that each workshop has a minimum capacity of 5 employees and a maximum capacity of 15 employees to ensure that each employee is able to make the most of each workshop.