You’ve just taken two of the hardest first steps in getting your dream job and making the next 90 days count, well done!
- You’ve decided you want to get your dream role
- You’re asking for help which:
- Increases your chances of getting the role you want
- Will give you confidence that what you’re doing will make the right impact on recruiters and hirers
- Means at no point during the 90 days, will you feel alone during your job search. You will be with your team who will support you throughout.
The Dream Job 90 Program
Who will it help?
Career changers, ideally in a leadership position who either have a clear idea of what career they want, have ideas of what they want but need a soundboard or have no idea at all.
They want to take the right actions to make the next 90 days count and get the results they want.
They would benefit from support, focus and accountability.
What to expect
The programme includes weekly zoom sessions which cover the following:
- Find out how to make the most of your time to get the job you want
- Discover what you’re doing right and what you need to work on to make the right impact on recruiters and hirers
- Master LinkedIn for job searching - get your LinkedIn profile noticed and your LinkedIn message read and responded to.
- Learn how to use your existing network and have impactful conversations with new connections you need to know - you could be closer to your dream role than you think
- Be clear on when and how to follow up after you’ve sent your application
- Get feedback on your applications via email, Mon-Fri 8am-6pm during the 90 days. Response time: max 1-2 working days.
- Get the answers to your job-searching questions in 3 dedicated q&a sessions and a private Facebook group
- Individual 1 hour coaching session with an accredited career coach and former recruiter - this is your time to know what role to focus your job-search on or to get personalised help on a topic of your choosing.
You don’t have to do this alone.
Join your dream job 90 team that includes an accredited career coach and former recruiter who has been helping people land their dream roles for 10 years.
Make your next 90 days count.
Your investment, timescales and resources
12 weeks of support for £1495
First focus session: Saturday 5th March at 10am-11am.
Recordings of all sessions will be available in a private Facebook group for the duration of the programme.
Each person who signs up will receive a free 15-minute conversation with me to ensure this programme is right for you. You will be fully refunded if it isn't.
P Taylor - LinkedIn Testimonial
Client in a new role, three weeks after being made redundant
I can't rate Kirti highly enough! She has been an absolute rock for me during a pretty tough time! I was recently made redundant, as so many people have during COVID. And I'm sure like a lot of other people I panicked, as the future seemed uncertain. I applied for a few jobs with no joy.
What makes Kirti unique is that she has a background in Recruitment, so she REALLY knows what Recruiters are looking for. She also has a natural ability to calm you. Our sessions were very productive and now I am in a new job! I would highly recommend Kirti to anyone looking for help with your career or if you end up in a redundancy situation too.
A Sohal - 5* Google Review
Received an interview, two weeks after working with me.
Being unsuccessful in the past when applying for jobs, Kirti reassured me after our first consultation that she could help me get what I wanted by devising a strategy that would suit my goals.
Kirti helped me reignite my ambition to pursue a career in a different field, whilst also identifying skills and traits that I didn't even know I had
This led me to receive an interview for a position that I thought I could never get any time soon, especially with the pandemic situation. Throughout the application/interview process, she motivated and guided me all the way whilst giving me a new lease of confidence- not just for the interview but also for the future. This was certainly a breath of fresh air that I needed.
If you're a person who wants a new career/job but don't know where to start or you are stuck in a rut and want that external support then Kirti is undoubtedly the person to go to, I can't recommend her highly enough.
She will go above and beyond to ensure that you are fully prepped - this is one of the many reasons which makes Kirti the perfect career coach.
J Maloney - 5* Google Review
Knew what she wanted to do and successfully applied for competitive veterinary training after 4 weeks of working with me.
“I literally cannot be happier in investing in her… I was stuck in a career rut for 5 years, today is my last day”
Book a free 30 min conversation below if you have any questions or you'd like to know more.
Can’t make this round?
Each round starts on the first Saturday of each month at 10am-11am.
The next round starts on Saturday April 2nd at 10am-11am